I asked Madame Zalora what she thought of Centex's latest sales...

I asked Madame Zalora what she thought of Centex's latest sales pitch. Her Crystal Ball replied a sarcastic 'big deal'.Her more detailed response (that I had to pay extra for) was:A 30-40 day price guarantee? Who cares? Besides that is listing price which is unlikely to move as much as discounted prices and incentives. She also admonished me.'You really did not need a crystal ball to answer that, now did you?''How long will it be before they give a one year price guarantee?' I responded.'Sorry, Madame Zalora only answers one question a day per customer' was all she said. Mike Shedlock / Mishhttp://globaleconomicanalysis. blogspot. com/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

2006-08-28Today's Thought of the Day starts with an idea...

All eyes were on the Fed's FOMC statement on Wednesday...

Let's take a look at a point counterpoint discussion of inflation. The October...